November 21, 2017, 03:13:55 PM
Wiccan Rede:

Harvesting comes to one and all when the Autumn Equinox does fall.
Heed the flower, bush, and tree by the Lady blessed you'll be.

HalloweenCountdown

Monthly Competitions

August 2017 contest has begun!

Eleasis ~ Highsun ~ The Oncoming Storm ~ August

Details HERE

JULY CONTESTS HAVE ENDED

Flamerule ~ 9th Annual Swimsuit Contest ~ Beach Party ~ Winners found here!~
Flamerule ~ On the Banks of the Kingdom of Elves ~ 10th Anniversary ~
Winners Here!~

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

August 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Celebration"

Details here.

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS

GiveAway of the Day

Navigate HERE!

Donations

Thank you for your donation. Any size is greatly appreciated.

Just click the button to transport to my paypal area:

Author Topic: March VOM-- tinyangel  (Read 482 times)

darkangel

• Administrator
March VOM-- tinyangel
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »
1. Could you tell us a bit about yourself, family, pets, how long you have doing artwork?

I'm a single mom born and raised in Queens, NY, currently living in GA. My husband passed away from Lymphoma in 2007 when my daughter was just 3 1/2 months old. Last May I received my Associates Degree in Early Childhood education and I look forward to attending University to get my Bachelors within the next year. My daughter will be 6 in December and is a handful, but a little genius if I ever saw one. Being I am a single mom without any family for support nearby, it is hard to find work, so I try and perfect my art instead.

Recently I've discovered the world of fanfiction and have been writing multiple fics of my own using Rowling's Harry Potter universe. My most recent fic is 65k words long and my longest to date... and it's not even halfway done yet. I have had many positive reviews on my work, so I guess I'm liked lol

2. What is your favorite type of creation medium --- Poser, painting, photography, finger paints and are you self taught?

I enjoy working in Carrara. The interface suits me the most. Its bad in some ways because it is sort of a dying program, but its my favorite so I'm sticking with it. I've played around in Poser a bit, but it takes some to get used to. I do photography as a hobbyist and as far as painting, i normally work on unfinished wood. And as I mentioned above, I also write.

On all of the above, I am self taught. I really would love to take a course in photography though. I think it would help with my renders.

3. What is your favorite food and drink?

I don't really have a favorite. When I was able to eat meat I loved the meatball subs in NY and also my grandmother's Sauerbraten. When I don't eat meat, i make a stir fry of sorts with diced tomatoes, black beans, peppers, and Morningstar Farms' meal starters.

As far as drinks water mainly. Alcoholic, I'll only drink kahlua- with or without vodka, preferably without. I'm very much a lightweight. After 1 white russian (w/o vodka) I'm buzzing lol.

4. What is your favorite type of books and movies?

Fiction, fantasy, anything that will bring me into another world and help me lose myself for a bit. Doesn't hurt for inspiration either.

5. What was the last movie you saw at home or the theater?

Rented "Hunger Games" from Redbox. Have to say I was impressed.

6. What is your favorite color?

Teal :) Used to be blue, then it was green... now i mixed the two!

7. What is your favorite quote?

"Damnant quod non intelligunt" :: "They condemn what they do not understand"

8. If you could be any animal in the world which would it be and why?

No idea. Something with maternal instincts, but head of the pack, unlike a lioness... i'd have to research that lol. If i could pick mythological I'd choose a dragon- strength, beauty, and danger :)

9. How did you come up with your username?

I have a friend who calls me 'Tiny' all the time as i stand at just a bit over 5'1". Angel comes from an email address i had a bite back camilos_angel which represented my husband... so family and friends.

10. What additional tidbit would you like to tell our readers.

Umm I've been in and out of 3D art for the past year but i'm trying to get involved again. The amount of changes that have happened in that time are staggering. Hopefully I'll be able to stay this time :)
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

darkangel

• Administrator
Re: March VOM-- tinyangel
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »
Our Featured Vendor this month is Desenos Bellas by Tiny Angel.
Her store will be offered for 45% off for 2 weeks, starting  March 2, 2013 until March 16, 2013.

She is hoping to get started creating again soon but has had much fall on her shoulders, including her education. luck

Hope you enjoy meeting this wonderful lady.

1. Could you tell us a bit about yourself, family, pets, how long you have doing artwork?

I'm a single mom born and raised in Queens, NY, currently living in GA. My husband passed away from Lymphoma in 2007 when my daughter was just 3 1/2 months old. Last May I received my Associates Degree in Early Childhood education and I look forward to attending University to get my Bachelors within the next year. My daughter will be 6 in December and is a handful, but a little genius if I ever saw one. Being I am a single mom without any family for support nearby, it is hard to find work, so I try and perfect my art instead.

Recently I've discovered the world of fan-fiction and have been writing multiple fics of my own using Rowling's Harry Potter universe. My most recent fic is 65k words long and my longest to date... and it's not even halfway done yet. I have had many positive reviews on my work, so I guess I'm liked lol

2. What is your favorite type of creation medium --- Poser, painting, photography, finger paints and are you self taught?

I enjoy working in Carrara. The interface suits me the most. Its bad in some ways because it is sort of a dying program, but its my favorite so I'm sticking with it. I've played around in Poser a bit, but it takes some to get used to. I do photography as a hobbyist and as far as painting, i normally work on unfinished wood. And as I mentioned above, I also write.

On all of the above, I am self taught. I really would love to take a course in photography though. I think it would help with my renders.

3. What is your favorite food and drink?

I don't really have a favorite. When I was able to eat meat I loved the meatball subs in NY and also my grandmother's Sauerbraten. When I don't eat meat, i make a stir fry of sorts with diced tomatoes, black beans, peppers, and Morningstar Farms' meal starters.

As far as drinks water mainly. Alcoholic, I'll only drink kahlua- with or without vodka, preferably without. I'm very much a lightweight. After 1 white russian (w/o vodka) I'm buzzing lol.

4. What is your favorite type of books and movies?

Fiction, fantasy, anything that will bring me into another world and help me lose myself for a bit. Doesn't hurt for inspiration either.

5. What was the last movie you saw at home or the theater?

Rented "Hunger Games" from Redbox. Have to say I was impressed.

6. What is your favorite color?

Teal :) Used to be blue, then it was green... now i mixed the two!

7. What is your favorite quote?

"Damnant quod non intelligunt" :: "They condemn what they do not understand"

8. If you could be any animal in the world which would it be and why?

No idea. Something with maternal instincts, but head of the pack, unlike a lioness... i'd have to research that lol. If i could pick mythological I'd choose a dragon- strength, beauty, and danger :)

9. How did you come up with your username?

I have a friend who calls me 'Tiny' all the time as i stand at just a bit over 5'1". Angel comes from an email address i had a bite back camilos_angel which represented my husband... so family and friends.

10. What additional tidbit would you like to tell our readers.

Umm I've been in and out of 3D art for the past year but i'm trying to get involved again. The amount of changes that have happened in that time are staggering. Hopefully I'll be able to stay this time :)

Click image to view larger

Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

participial